We are so excited to share our first hair tutorial with you! This is a great way to freshen up a classic bun, created by our very own hair pros, Cherry and Jane. Try it this weekend!
- Start with second day hair if possible (this holds the style best), if it’s freshly washed, add some curl.
- Spray in a texture spray throughout for hold.
- Part hair from ear to ear at the crown in a horseshoe shape, creating a top and bottom section.
- With an elastic secure top section at the crown a high ponytail, this is where your bun will be.
- French braid the bottom section starting at the nape of the neck working your way up to the ponytail.
- Secure bottom section into the top with a separate elastic. Wrap your hair into a bun, securing with bobby pins.
- Voila! You have a braided bun. Finish with some hairspray and you can stop here if you like.
- For some added fun, put a bow on it!
Enjoy! Stay tuned for more tutorials coming your way. If you try this and post it on Instagram, tag us @weheartbowsblog. We’d love to see it!