Here is another fun braid tutorial for you! This is just one take on a crown braid and it works best on medium to long hair. It is easier to do on someone else, so invite a friend over and have a braid party or if you’re more advanced with braiding, give it a try on yourself.
1. Start with dry hair with some wave or curl. Spray some dry shampoo throughout if you like. (the texture helps the braid stay in place)
2. Part hair where you would like to wear it. Start on your heavy side, or either side if you part in the center.
3. Begin an inside french braid (where the hair crosses over instead of under). Continue down to the other side of the head making sure to follow the head shape.
4. When you can no longer add hair, finish off the braid and secure with an elastic.
5. Cross the tail over to the other side and place behind the start of the french braid.
6. Hide the end underneath the other side of the braid and pin with bobby pins.
7. Once you’re happy with the placement, pull apart sections of the braid to add volume and texture.
8. Secure with a few bobby pins around the braid and finish with hairspray.
Happy braiding everyone! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!